Senator Schatz is interested in hearing from you about funding that benefits Hawai‘i and our nation. Should you have specific suggestions or comments on federal appropriations, you may submit them for consideration through this website. These forms request detailed information that is best provided by organizations, agencies, nonprofits, and firms that are local recipients, administrators, or stakeholders for federal programmatic funding. If you would like to make more general comments about federal programs, please do so using Senator Schatz’s contact page.
For fiscal year 2022 appropriations, forms must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. HST (10:00 p.m. EST) on Thursday, February 18, 2021. Forms submitted after the deadline will be considered on a rolling basis when possible. If you have not submitted a request in previous years, we recommend that you contact a member of Senator Schatz’s legislative staff well in advance of submitting your form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected with the appropriate legislative staffer.
How to Select a Form
The links below correspond with the titles of subcommittees of the Senate Appropriations Committee. The full jurisdiction of each subcommittee is viewable on the committee’s web site, www.appropriations.senate.gov. Please select a form that corresponds with the subcommittee under which your request falls.
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Financial Services and General Government
- Homeland Security
- Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
- Legislative Branch
- Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies