As your United States Senator, the concerns and priorities of the people of Hawai‘i are critical to the decisions Senator Schatz makes in Congress.  To ask him a question or share your concerns on an issue, please select a topic then fill out the form below.
If you need assistance with a federal agency, please visit the Help with a Federal Agency page.

If you are a Puna resident experiencing problems due to the recent string of natural disasters, Senator Schatz's casework staff may be able to help you. Please click here and complete the form for assistance.