General Casework

If you need our help to communicate with a federal agency about a matter that affects you, please feel free to contact the office so that we can discuss what we may be able to do to assist. To begin this process, please complete the sections below.

Federal law requires a signed Privacy Release Form from you before the office can discuss your case with any federal agency.  Please download, complete, and manually sign our Privacy Release Form.  Please mail the materials to our Honolulu office:

Office of U.S. Senator Brian Schatz

Attn: Casework

300 Ala Moana Blvd., Room 7-212

Honolulu, HI 96850

Or the materials may be faxed to (808) 748-0836 or emailed to  If you have any questions please call us at (808)523-2061.

Constituent Information

Your Name * = Required Field
Your Contact Information
Your Message