Fiscal Year 2022
In accordance with newly enacted reforms by the Senate Appropriations Committee to increase accountability and transparency related to congressionally requested spending, Senator Schatz is making publicly available the list of congressionally directed spending requests he submitted for the Fiscal Year 2022 appropriations process. The bills listed below were open to requests for congressionally directed spending. These disclosures are being released in accordance with the deadlines set forth by the Committee.
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Homeland Security
- Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
Note: No congressionally directed spending requests were made for the following bills.
- Financial Services and General Government
- Legislative Branch
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs