Fiscal Year 2024
In accordance with newly enacted reforms by the Senate Appropriations Committee to increase accountability and transparency related to congressionally requested spending, Senator Schatz is publicly releasing the list of congressionally directed spending requests he submitted for Fiscal Year 2024. The bills listed below were open to requests for congressionally directed spending. These disclosures are being released in accordance with the deadlines set forth by the Committee. Please note that a request does not guarantee funding.
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Financial Services and General Government
- Homeland Security
- Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
Note: No congressionally directed spending requests were made for the following bills.
- Legislative Branch
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs