Resources for Hawai‘i during the pandemic.
Please note: This page will be updated continuously to reflect the most recent information. This page was last updated on January 7, 2022.
On March 11, the president signed the American Rescue Plan, a new COVID-19 relief package which provides at least $6 billion in new federal funding to help Hawai'i families and local businesses during the pandemic.
If you have questions or need assistance, please call one of our offices or click here, then select "Share your opinion or comments on bills or other issues" and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Congress has passed five laws to provide relief and respond to COVID-19.
1. American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
Enacted into law on 3/11/2021
2. Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020
Enacted into law on 3/6/2020
3. Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Enacted into law on 3/18/2020
4. Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
Enacted into law on 3/27/2020
5. Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act
Enacted into law on 12/27/2020
Please continue to follow guidance from state and federal public health officials to keep you, your family, and our communities safe. For information, including symptoms, treatments, and prevention, please visit the following resource pages.