Skip to content

If you are experiencing issues related to immigration, visas, your passport, or the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), our office may be able to assist.

Please provide your Constituent Information (below). We will also need the following documents which will be forwarded to the agency in question:

  1. Privacy Release Form: Under the Privacy Act, a federal agency needs a person’s permission before it shares their information with our office. Accordingly, please complete all sections of this Privacy Release Form (PRF).  Please print a hardcopy and manually sign it (we cannot accept digital or electronic signatures).For immigration cases, only the Petitioner/Applicant (not the beneficiary) signs the PRF.If you do not have a printer, please let us know and we will mail a copy to you.
  2. Request Letter: Provide a letter/email to Senator Schatz that explains your situation and what outcome you seek.
  3. Supporting Documents: Provide copies of any relevant supporting documents. For cases with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), please also provide copies of all notices (e.g. Forms I-797A, I-797C, I-797).

Please mail the documents to our Honolulu office: 

Office of U.S. Senator Brian Schatz
Attn: Casework
300 Ala Moana Blvd., Room 7-212
Honolulu, HI 96850

You can also email it to Please add this email address to your contacts list to prevent our emails from landing in your junk mail inbox or spam folder. Also, please note that our computer system can only receive attachments that are 1 MB or smaller. Larger sized attachments may need to be sent in multiple emails.

If you have any questions, please contact us (808) 523-2061 or

Constituent Information